If everyone cared
Saturday, July 19, 2008 @ 2:51 AM
Happy birthday Wilson. =)
After 7km run at East Coast, went to eat with gm, t, v and kf at Astons. The food was really quite good and its cheap somemore. And sad to say, after 2 years in VJ, i din know Katong Mall existed until today. Hahaha.
After dinner, met up with sx to watch batman. Went to Kallang leisure park to watch la. Seriously din know that place existed also. But its quite ulu so I dun blame myself larhs. Thanks sx for treating me to the movie tickets, food and cab home. Haha.
From underneath the trees, we watch the sky
Confusing stars for satellites
I never dreamed that you'd be mine
But here we are, we're here tonight
Singing Amen, I, I'm alive
Singing Amen, I, I'm alive
[Chorus:]
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died
Amen I, Amen I, I'm alive
Amen I, Amen I, Amen I, I'm alive
And in the air the fireflies
Our only light in paradise
We'll show the world they were wrong
And teach them all to sing along
Singing Amen, I, I'm alive
Singing Amen, I, I'm alive
(I'm alive)
[Chorus x2]
And as we lie beneath the stars
We realize how small we are
If they could love like you and me
Imagine what the world could be
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died
When nobody died...
[Chorus]
We'd see the day, we'd see the day
When nobody died
We'd see the day, we'd see the day
When nobody died
We'd see the day when nobody died