Hello
Thursday, August 02, 2007 @ 7:16 PM
Long time since I last blogged. I bet I have been greatly missed by all. Sorry for the slow updates, but these days have been rather action-packed with all the lecture tests and tutorials. PLUS I am super tired when i reach home nowadays. Think its because i work too hard. HAHA.
Anyway Saturday was College day and everyone had to go to school. It wasnt as bad as I expected because I thought the Minister's speech was rather insightful. But I guessed my parents didnt think so. My father said he almost slept trough the Minister's speech. Anyway, the prize presentation was rather draggy and boring as expected. The Student of the Year got to hold this SUPER BIG trophy. SO COOL LA. I can already picture KK holding it next year. HAHA. I think he has a high chance of being the Student of the Year for 2007. =)
Anyway, Mr Loke made those-who-failed-econs to stay back and do self-study. Like WHAT?! He doesnt trust us to study at home or something iszit. Haha such a waste of time. I finished up my nuclear physics 2 tutorial and headed for home. Such defiance wilson. =P
I shouldnt elaborate much on how I did for my lecture tests. BECAUSE I have learnt my lesson on speaking too much about it before the results actually come out. Haha. Sheez.
I feel like eating xiao long baos at Asian Kitchen or Imperial Treasure. I am trying to remember if anyone owes me a treat soooo please own up people. I would be expecting many calls soon. =)